Thursday, August 6, 2009

[football] India Opens Nehru Cup Campaign Against Palestine

India will play the opening match of the Nehru Cup against Palestine on 19th of August. While the debate was going on about the quality of the opponents, one of the best ranked teams, Thailand, was dropped from the tournament as they preferred to send their u-19 team to New Delhi. Palestine, ranked 177 in the world will replace the Thais in the tournament to be held from 19th to 31st of august.
The teams are divided in two pools. The defending champions India are grouped with Lebanon and Palestine while runners up Syria will play with Sri Lanka and Kyrghyzsthan with two teams from each group qualifying from both the groups.

Schedule:

Group A: India, Lebanon, Palestine
Group B: Syria, Kyrgyzstan, Sri Lanka

Aug 19: India vs. Palestine
Aug 20: Syria vs. Sri Lanka
Aug 21: Palestine vs. Lebanon
Aug 22: Kyrgyzstan vs. Sri Lanka
Aug 23: India vs. Lebanon
Aug 24: Syria vs. Kyrgyzstan

Aug 27: 1st semi-final
Aug 28: 2nd semi-final

Aug 30: 3rd place match

Aug 31: Final

4 comments:

soumitra kapri said...

Palestine is removed from the Nehru Cup. New fixture for the 5 team round robin league will be released soon.

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are all over 180 pounds on every site. But for all I bring about this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that exact model. The prices for the boots are all over 180 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?